After more than 60 000 cast and counted votes in the 2015 Standard Bank People’s Wheels Awards the Ford Ranger Double-Cab has come out victorious!
The Ford Ranger Double-Cab received this most honourable award of overall winner in this online poll! The popularity of this much-loved vehicle is evident in South African sales – which has risen 38%!
“We’re ecstatic with this award which shows that South Africans continue to recognise and buy Ranger,” said Mark Kaufman, Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Service, FMCSA.
Among the Ranger another other popular Ford was also awarded, namely the Ford EcoSport as the winner of the small SUVs and Crossover category! The EcoSport engine itself is a little champion, winning International Engine of the Year Award from 2012 to 2014!
Other great Ford models were also recognised and include the following:
- Figo (Budget Buys)
- Fiesta (Compact Commuters)
- Focus (Compact Executive Cars)
- Fiesta ST (Hot Hatches/Sedans/Coupés)
- Focus ST (Hot Hatches/Sedans/Coupés)
- Kuga (Compact SUVs and Crossovers)
- Transit Custom (Light Delivery Vehicles), and
- Ranger (in both Single- and Double-Cab Bakkie categories)
For these award winning vehicles and more visit Eagle Ford for excellent deals and service!