We always knew that the Ford Fiesta ST was destined for greatness. And the proof is in the pudding as the new look Fiesta ST walks away with 22 awards in its debut season.
Since going on sale last year the racey hatchback has earned itself 22 awards – most of them being All-Star awards.
But what makes the ST so special? Many put it down to the high-speed, high-technology features in this affordable hatchback. So even if you’re on a smaller budget you can feel the thrill of this sporty ride.
This fun to drive ST was also developed with the comfort of the drivers and passengers in mind. With Recaro seats and clean shift action it’s both comfy and sporty! Not to mention the multitude of high-tech features.
Among the 22 accolades the ST earned are the following:
- Automobile Magazine, 2014 All-Star – Top Gear (U.K.)
- Car of the Year – Echappement (France)
- Sports Car of the Year – Auto Express (U.K.)
- Best Hot Hatch – Scottish Car of the Year
- Best Hot Hatch – Car (Spain)
- Top 11 Sports Cars – Sunday Times (U.K.)
- No. 1 Hot Hatch – Autocar (U.K.)
- Best Value Driver’s Car – Car and Driver
- 10 Best – Gear Patrol
- GP100 Top Gear – Popular Mechanics
- 2014 Automotive Excellence Award for Handling – Esquire Magazine Small Car of the Year
- Culture Map – Houston – Hot Compact of the Year
- Autobytel – 2014 Compact Car of the Year
- MotorWeek – Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Subcompact Car?
- Hagerty – 2014 Hagerty Hot List
- About.com – Best New Cars of 2014
- China Auto Pictorial – Performance Car of the Year
- Top Gear (China) – Best Performance Car in 2013
- National Business Review – Sports Car of the Year 2013
- U.K. Car of the Year – Best Performance Car
- kbb.com – 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 of 2014?
So what are you waiting for? Need we say more? Test drive a Fiesta ST today and feel the thrill of the G-Forces as you push that accelerator.
Visit Eagle Corner today to test drive this hot hatchback – you might just fall in love.